FAQs & Contact
- When booking 2 and 4-hour appointments, you will pay for what you use. For example, if you book a 4-hour slot and only use 3 hours, your 4-hour rate will be used for the 3 hours. Same goes for the 2-hour appointment.
- With an 8-hour appointment, if you don’t use the full time, your rate will revert back to the 4-hour rates. So, if you book an appointment for 8 hours and only use 6, we’ll only charge you for 6, but at the 4 hour rate. This is done because it’s inherently more difficult to schedule 8 hour (full day) or longer appointments, and we have most likely had to push someone else’s appointment out to accommodate the 8-hour time slot.
Each bay is equipped with a 200+ piece mechanics tools set. To keep tools from getting mixed up, we ask that you do not bring your own tools. However, if there is a specific tool that you know you’ll need to accomplish your task, you may bring it. Please let us know upon arrival or give us a call ahead of time.
We have a number of affiliations with parts stores in the area with delivery service. If something comes up and you need a part we’ll do what we can to get it for you promptly.
- Due to insurance and environmental regulations with our building, we cannot allow the following:
- Painting & Sanding
- Welding of any kind (Epoxy types of welding permitted)
- AC Work (only when the system has not already been discharged of its contents)
- Tire Mounting & Balancing (As of right now our insurance won’t allow us to have customers dismount or mount their own tires. We are working on a future solution)
- No jacks stands can be used. If a vehicle needs to be lifted, it has to be done with the lift. A floor jack CAN be used to assist the lifting of vehicles to fit over lift post arms. We will also have ramps to use if your vehicle is lower than stock.
Yes, you may bring food and beverages if desired. Under NO circumstances will drugs or alcohol be tolerated onsite. If found, you will be asked to leave immediately and/or the police may be called.